sunnuntai 1. kesäkuuta 2014

Instagram- kuvat #17

Nämä Instagram-postaukset on tosiaan jäänyt tekemättä kokonaan tämän vuoden puolella, joten yritän aloitella tekemään näitä uudestaan. Ensimmäisenä olisi vuorossa Liamin Instagram- kuvat.



































Da boyyyzzzzzZ

Instagram be like

 Sunday dinner In Peru who would have thought it :D

Just lost another hat here's the new one!

I love all my tour shoes ahhhhh

 What a showwwwwwwwwww ahhhhh I love my job... MUTHAF@#!IN CRAZZZYYYYYY

 I am the funky Buddha

 Few fi fo fum... machu pichu for some Incan fun

 Thought I'd share an amazing view with you

 Robbed Harry's hat

 New in ears :D iron man

 Tonight's selfie hugeee

 Very nice drawing of me @isianich

 Looking good Paul

 During moments this duck replaced me 😠 god damn duck head

 Last night was truly amazing

 Awesome crowd I'll never forget it


 More tour sneeks love these bit unfortunately if I click my heals i never seem to wake up at home

 Hola Argentina almost time ;) here we go again!!!!

 everyone says I'm a geek anyway so what's the hell...

 MR JESUS

 Worst selfie ever

 Beautiful view

 Brosssss

 Picture of a picture of a picture of a picture....


 Lomdonnnnnn

 Just because I love my home I'd post a pic of me but I'm a little drunk right now enjoy the view aha

 Been a while

 Get it while it's hot ladies

 Tryna catch me riddin dirtyyyy

Best place to fall over in the world

 New sneaks givenchy hitter god bless you... 2 chains



 Me and Neil congratulations on a great day

Nice romantic moment when...













Smartest dog ever :) ... Brit

How strange ha

1 kommentti:

  1. Jos teitä kiinnostaa suomenkieliset 1d uutiset seuratkaa @1DFin twitterissä :) vastaan myös kaikkiin kysymyksiin nopeesti, ja tarvisin co ownerin, nii jos kiinnostaa twiitatkaa mulle. Jos tili ei herätä mielenkiintoa poistan sen parin viikon päästä

    VastaaPoista