sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2013

Instagram- kuvat #6

harrystyles




































"Me, Kim and Pablo in said grapefruit chair."

"Aaaaand @calaurand knows how to rub it in."

"PALS."

"HAHA I just noticed me in the background. Nice shirt @Michael5sos that's why you don't spray me with stuff."
































"Very impressed with a new chocolate egg surprise. A stencil."

"Emo's are currently in sound check sounding good! @5secondsofsummer"
































"This is a LAD snack right?"
































"Great shoot day in HC. Thanks boys"
































"@calaurand is that you?"

"Happy End of UK tour to 5secondsofsummer ! You smashed it boys.. See you soon .x"
"BOWLING!! I won."

































"Best message I think I've ever woken up to."

"Something funny? @calaurand"

Kuvat

niallhoran
































"Today's best friend!"




































"His palms are sweaty, knees weak , arms are heavy ! 8mile what a great movie !"




































"I need curtains ! hahaha! Too bright ! Haha!"



































"Love this city! Manchester Manchester"




































"Me Vs @louteasdale ! She's havin an orange, I'm havin bueno"




































"Me and Jeremy are modelling our new tour jackets ! #gangstassss"























"Tour was sick! Now chilltime ! Match of the day! Couple of drinks ! #chillin"

Kuvat

2 kommenttia: